OUR MOST POPULAR CARDER FOR 15 YEARS
THE CARDER OF YOUR DREAMS FOR BEAUTIFUL BATTS OR RAVISHING ROVING
- Designed for the fiber perfectionist, cards all fibers.
- Large main cylinder for a thick 36" batt.
- Roveguide System to unwind a 25 ft. roving direct from drum.
- Two motors for control of drum ratio and feed speed.
- Cards your well-prepared fibers perfectly in one pass.
- Its "worker" drum impressively doubles the carding action.
- Complete versatility without changing drums or pulleys.
- "NO FINGERS" line indented for touch recognition
- Instruction book with helpful carding tips
- Safety notes, labels and padlock provided
- Unique completely variable infeed section.
- Carding ratio from 80:1 to 500:1
- Change carding ratio by turning a dial.
- Draws only 2 amps so is suitable for solar power.
- Does not require table clamps
- Extensive operating manual with many helpful carding tips.
- Shipping weight 64 lbs.
Serious spinners drool over it, and for those contemplating a pleasurable home business, this motorizer carder is a necessity.
Please note this product may be on backorder. Call to find out shipping times.
CALL US FOR FURTHER DETAILS ON THIS AMAZING CARDER
Attn: Supercard Owners:
Replacement drive belts available. Standard drive bands for Supercards made after October 1996, send check of $110.00 USD (includes shipping) for set of all 3 belts. Belts can stretch from over-heavy feeding, or get brittle from old age or exposure to direct sunlight. It is convenient to have replacement belts on hand.
Call through our direct line 1-604-858-6020